Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fill in the Blank....

They say admitting your problems is the first step towards recovery. In this light, please take 30 seconds to fill in the blanks...


1) I hereby admit to the horrifying truth that I like ___________________.


and

2) I hereby admit to the horrifying truth that I could care less about ________________.

Allow me to start...

1) Dr. Phil and Oprah
2) The World Series, The Tigers, and pretty much anything that has innings or involves gloved hands on balls....


---- Dantelope @ whassamattahwichu?

Comments:
1) The O.C. (I know, I know)
2) Dr. Phil (sorry Dan)
 
Don't apologize. In fact, I'm quite happy that you associated Dr. Phil and Number Two.

OMG, I watched Heroes last night. I can't decide whether to hate it or really hate it. But like a good trainwreck, I plan to watch all the way through... besides, cheerleaders with their chest cavities expose makes for good nightmares.
 
1) Reading this blog. :)
2) Having more money and living a charmed life. (Jeeves, after you've cleaned the pool, take the garbage out and take the rest of the day off.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?