Thursday, April 06, 2006

Save Money... With Brown!

After a long and exhausting read the first installment of my childhood dream, I'm sure you're all wondering, "hey, I really need to protect my money but I can't afford a real safe and I need something that will blend in."

Folks, I never disappoint. Here's something so disgustingly funny, it's hard to believe it's a real product.

I give you... BriefSafe, a safe you can drop in plain sight in the middle of your room and will hold your most prized belongings -- without worrying that your thief of a sister will steal your green....



Why does mother nature feel the need to produce inventors like this? I really do need a therapist now...

---- Dantelope @ that'll-make-your-brown-eyes-blue

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?