Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Why I Can't Sleep at Night


Kids will be kids...

This scares me. And this, too.



I've tried counting sheep. That doesn't help, either.

Lately, I just want to know... why mustard???. From the Grass Vally, CA, police briefing this past Sunday:

At 10:28 a.m. a caller from the 100 block of Park Avenue reported she found a dead squirrel covered in mustard in her mailbox.

Last, but not least... I wonder if Mary Beth is actually considering leaving the world of teaching to become a model.

These are scary times, my friends, scary times indeed.

--- Dantelope @ everyone-knows-squirrels-taste-better-with-salsa

Comments:
Dan, I am puzzled as well about the whole mustard covered squirrel. Here in the south we like them with a nice mushroom sauce. Yum!

BTW - I would like to thank you for this post, and the nightmares that will follow. I can see it now. I will be dreaming about my baby being born with a hand grenade in one hand, and horrible look of lust for barnyard animals in his/her eyes. But it was also helpful. I guess I need to take back the samurai sword baby mobile I just bought for the nursery. That may prove to be an unwise investment. God help us all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?