Monday, March 20, 2006

Primerica is the Devil

Has this ever happened to you?

Got an answering machine call a couple days ago. It said "Hi, this is Jim Panels, I'm expanding my business in Northville and I was told you were someone to talk to."

I own a couple businesses, so of course, I returned the call -- no answer, just a voicemail: "Hi, this is Jim Panels. I can't take your call, leave a name and a number and I'll call you back.".

After half a day, when I didn't receive a call, I got a bit suspicious. Why did this guy leave a message on my home phone number? Anyone who wanted to do business with me would know better and call my cell phone. So I did a reverse phone lookup and found his number was associated with the dreaded Primerica.

I have this to say, in Haiku form:

Oh, Primerica
You are the devil for sure
Pyramids are lame


If you have a Haiku you'd like to share on the subject, let 'er rip!

---- Dantelope @ i-have-a-business-opportunity-for-you!

Comments:
What? Primerica? huh? A paramid scheme? Why haven't I been notified?
 
Or even "pyramid" if you care to spellcheck.
 
A pyramid scheme?
You mean, I can earn money?
Why don't you call me?


I will make you rich.
I'll gladly give you my cash.
I'm just a sucker.


I'm a trusting soul.
I will believe anything.
Save me from myself.
 
Lol, I love it! Keep em coming, guys -- I'm gonna wallpaper my house with these :)
 
Way at the very top
Counting my large golden stash
Thank you, bottom folk
 
Sorry they called you that way. I don't agree with those telemarketing calls either. Sounds pretty hokie. But I have been with PFS for 9 years. Love it. And yes... I am a pharaoh. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?