Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blondes Have...


Well this certainly explains how The Significant Other (seen at right holding Princess Diva) and I came to be...

Now I don't know about you guys out there, but when I read...

A study by the World Health Organisation found that natural blonds are likely to be extinct within 200 years because there are too few people carrying the blond gene. According to the WHO study, the last natural blond is likely to be born in Finland during 2202."


... I start thinking forget Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran... it's time for an armed invasion of Finland! We must save the blonds!!!! If we don't, they may "go the way of the DODO"! Oh, yes, I did just say that.

Alas, it might also explain why English people spell it "blond" while Americans say "blonde". What is with this little "e" and all of its optional glory? Damn this language. Maybe Mary Beth Ellis can explain it....

---- Dantelope @ Ooga ooga

Comments:
Hey Dan! I came. I read. I laughed. Good job!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?